The V25 and V30 range is a complete selection of large GRP packaged pump stations for foul and surface water pump systems. The high-quality tanks, which are manufactured by the chop and hoop winding process, makes the system one of the best ever manufactured.
The large diameters of 2.5 and 3 meters give scope for greater storage capacity and larger pumping schemes.
- Packaged pump station with all pipework and valves pre-installed before delivery to site allowing quick installation and reducing labour time on site
- Quality manufactured GRP tank, using materials with excellent chemical resistance, stiffness and toughness. This ensures a reliable housing for the system and minimal maintenances to the tank over the long-term.
- Optional sump for horizontal tanks to minimise floor area and increasing the storage capacity.
- High quality pumps specified to suit your application that are energy efficient and will minimise the potential for blockages.
- The pumps are mounted on guide rails for safe usage and easy maintenance.
- We use heavy duty PVC pipe work that will not rust, giving long-term reliability.
- Durable cast iron valves designed into the system to protect the pumps and system in the most reliable way.
- Tough floats to control the waste water levels and provide early high level warning
- Control panel with options for many bespoke features.